Thursday, March 29, 2012

Wow! It's been awhile since I updated this blog.

So much has happend since I last posted. I'll just give a quick update:

My kids:
My son Jackson is 9 and in 3rd grade this year!
Trevor has started school; he attends half-day kindergarten this year.
I have had another baby! Camden was born in August last year. He's such a blessing, and we just love him to pieces! Jackson and Trevor love being big brothers!!

Daycare Kids:
Pretty much the same friends we've had are still here!

Ella just turned 3 in February! I still remember when she started at only 5 months old.

Harrison is now 4 1/2 and he loves sports. He just started baseball!

Sophia is 2 and loves Dora, Little mermaid, and Disney princesses.

Tyler is 4 and he likes to pretend to be a cat, and superheroes!

Nico just turned 2 and loves trains, trucks, and anything else with wheels.

K.J. also just turned 2 and is obsessed with shooting hoops (basketball)

The kids all get along very well together, which makes our days very enjoyable!
We have all loved the mild winter that allowed us to play outside quite a bit!

upcoming activities for Easter will include dying eggs and decorating a bunny mask!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow